At Ronnie Yeates Law, we handle a variety of criminal law matters for Texans in and around The Woodlands. Our attorney is backed by impressive experience, aggressive trial skills, and a commitment to every client in seeking optimum results.
Our firm knows being faced with criminal arrests and charges can be life-changing. You could lose your job, have your reputation destroyed, and your future jeopardized with jail or prison time, heavy fines, and a permanent criminal record upon a conviction. Because of the high stakes, you need legal help you can trust.
Attorney Ronnie Yeates has over 20 years of experience in criminal law. Get the representation you need by filling out an online contact form or calling our team today: (832) 957-9077.
Our Criminal Law Practice Areas
Our firm provides legal guidance in the following areas:
- DWI. Charges related to drunk and/or drugged driving can have serious consequences, from hefty fines to potential jail time or restrictive probation. Find out how our firm can help you fight charges through extensive investigation and legal strategy.
- License Suspensions. Losing your license can be a hardship for you and your family. Our firm can help you protect and fight for your license through Administrative License Hearings.
- Occupational Drivers Licenses. We can help you seek a restricted license in cases where your license has been suspended by the Texas Department of Public Safety or the court.
- Firearms / NFA (National Firearms Act). Attorney Ronnie Yeates is a licensed firearms dealer with years of experience in advising Texans on all matters related to firearms.
- Expunctions and Nondisclosures. Don’t let mistakes of the past harm your future. Our firm can help you clear criminal records through appropriate legal proceedings.
- Gun Trust Pro, including information for dealers, our services, and a Gun Trust Pro Gallery.
The Woodlands criminal law attorney Ronnie Yeates has a unique and impressive background of experience, training, professional association memberships, and legal industry awards that put him in a class by himself. With his invaluable experience as a former prosecutor, weapons expert, and trial lawyer, you can have confidence that you will be represented with skill and competence.
When charged with a crime or needing help with any of the above practice areas, get the advice you need to understand where you stand, your options, and how to best proceed. With Ronnie’s help, you will have a proven defender and firearms professional fighting aggressively on your behalf.
Testimonials From Former Clients
"From the first five minutes of my initial conversation with Ronnie, he seemed to know exactly what I was going through and I knew he was who I needed"Bert S.
"From day one he listened and made sure I was taken care of"Jason B.
"I trusted him throughout the process and he always kept me informed and made me feel at ease."Lorissa P.